Thursday, May 24, 2007

Absent

Sorry for the long time no write. Life's been eh, to say the least. I've been trying to craft, and gotten somewhere, but due to physical...challenges, they haven't gotten quite as far as I would have liked.

I did realize one thing though, as I looked over this blog of mine. I need to figure out a way of renaming the "secret" stuff on my progress bar because....well.... I can't remember what they are! lol Terrible, I know.

Anyway, I'll try and get back to posting again. I've got some catching up to with pictures and stuff. So yeah, hang in there a while longer folks. There's still life here.

2 comments:

Amanda said...

YAY! You're back! :) I haven't been on LJ much, so I didn't realize you were posting again. Hope all is well with you, Dustin, and the kitties! Thanks as always for the comments. :)

crafty_kat said...

lol yeah, I am, sort of. Haven't made it back to craftster yet, and only been posting on LJ, and sporadic reading. I'm alright, I guess, if you put aside health issues. Have yet another appointment later today in an attempt to find out what the heck's going on with me.
Dustin's doing well enough, though he's in dire need of a vacation. If all goes well, he'll get it in two months *crosses fingers*.
As for the cats, they're ok and as mischievous as ever. Pippin had me worried earlier this week, but seems back to normal again. No idea what was up with him.

How about yourself? How's the planning coming along for the big day? When is the big day? I don't recall hearing about it yet lol

As for the comments, you're quite welcome ^_^. I love seeing the stuff you're up to ^_^