Thursday, January 10, 2008

Happy New Year

and all that jazz.... Well, since I'm taking pictures (slowly but surely) for Ravelry, I figure I may as well update bit by bit here, too.

And, since it's after Christmas, why not start out with some Christmas presents!

First up, Bethany's clapotis. This one is relatively on the mark for color. Not the best picture, but it's all I've got. Here's another, closer, view.








Then, we have Teresa's clapotis.


Treanna had, at one point, requested a set, similar to the one I had made Trina. But instead of green/yellow, she wanted it yellow/green. I made her a hat and scarf, with a slight twist to the Harry Potter style scarf she had asked for. Dustin was kind enough to sew on the patches (by hand!) for me.



Sorry the layout with the pictures is so horrible. I can't ever seem to figure out how to make it look nice on here :(. It's always wanting to be contrary, which sucks.

I finished knitting a Liesel yesterday. Haven't blocked it yet, as I have nowhere to do so, nor anything to do it with. So it'll remain like this for a while. The yarn is actually a lot more pink in real life.


I think that's about it for the time being. I'll make another post once I've got more pictures taken, of some of the older FO's.

1 comment:

MorganMagic said...

your clapotisx2 are very nice!!! I hope I can show an FO, one day...