Monday, March 17, 2008

Did Anyone Ever Tell You....

that knitting can be horribly addicting? ^_~ Seriously. I'm not kidding. I started on The Moderne Log Cabin Blanket from Mason Dixon Knitting. For myself. Had to put it away because I have only 3 colors and it requires (read: I want to actually follow the pattern) 4.
But! I had 4 colors that would be perfect for a blanket for Treanna. So guess what I did. Yep. You got it. I cast on for another blanket. And I've been knitting on it practically non stop. I am loving it! It's just garter stitch, but I am in love with this pattern. It is highly addictive.

Don't let anyone ever tell you knitting is anything but ^_~.
Oh, I promise there will eventually be pictures. But my batteries have died and I need to locate my charger, before I can take any pictures.

4 comments:

Gomerriffic said...

Yep...yarn is my crack. That and chai tea lattes LOL

Karen S, Lykkefanten said...

As long as you keep it out of the brown bags it should be ok ;-)

By the way, the Jazz'efant played "Elefantens vuggevise"

Anonymous said...

nice work you do.
check in on craftster you have a message!.

della stella said...

I didn't realize that you were writing in this blog! Ack, I suck.

Anyway, yes, knitting/crocheting can be so addicting... there's something so neat about having something amazing grow out of the work of your own two hands.

I have Mason Dixon, and haven't looked at it much since I bought it, even though I really enjoy that book. I just haven't had time recently! Just pulled it out to check out the pattern you're talking about, and I'm in love!!

Once the wedding is over, I'm hoping to have much more time to work on cool projects like that.

Hope all is well!!!