Tuesday, November 18, 2008

I'm so excited!

Why? Because I just found out about this place. Way cool! Trina gave me sewing lessons for Christmas last year, but I've yet to actually get them. In part due to time issues, and in part due to space issues. Well, I can't do much for the time part, but I think the space might be covered! You can bring your own sewing machine, or use theirs. They've got classes, and they'll make appointments for classes, too! Yay! And they've got cutting boards, so that means I can finally get some of the fabrics cut out properly!!!! *does a happy dance* And for $2-3/hour, I'd say that's not too shabby!

And in other news.... I've been busily cutting out squares from our old jeans. I was right. They're way more compact this way then as actual jeans ^_~. Should be able to work with this.

No comments: