Tuesday, November 18, 2008

Holy Cow!

has it really been that long since my last post? Yikes! I have no excuse, really. I've not done a whole lot of crafting, for various reasons. Among them physical and a major crafting funk I've been trying (and failing) to pull myself out of.
Well, failing... until today that is. I have a lot of house cleaning/organizing to do. I've been collecting our old worn out jeans to make into quilts. This morning I figured... hey, if I cut them up into the squares I'll need, they'll take up less space than as regular jeans do! So I pulled out my cutting mat, scissors, seam ripper and rotary cutter and set to work. I've finished one pair and started on the second pair. I've got God only knows how many more to go lol. But it's a start, and hopefully it'll kick me into gear for getting back into my crafts. I need to, because....

Christmas is looming!!! Only 37 more days! Panic! I've got a few projects going for that, but nowhere near done. And I need some ideas for a few people. *sigh*
Since there's a chance that some of the people I am crafting for (or buying stuff for, whichever way it turns out to be) might run across this blog, I'm not going to do anything on here to give anything away. Until after Christmas, that is. I won't withhold anything from you guys, promise ^_~

Ok then. Breaktime's over! Back to demolishing jeans... and some housework along the way ^_~

No comments: