Saturday, January 17, 2009

So I've Been Waiting To Post...

mainly because I wanted to show off my Christmas stuff. But, I haven't got any pictures. They're on someone else's camera, and they're being slow to get them to me (that's what I get for forgetting to bring my camera lol). So pictures will have to wait.

In the meantime, I guess I can blab a bit about what I'm up to now. The Christmas post'll have to wait. Although, what I'm working on now is for Christmas lol. Christmas '09, that is. Danny requested a blanket like Treanna's, but in Beaver colors. So I started one. So far, it looks pretty good ^_^.
Mind you, between Treanna's blanket and now Danny's, I've made one blanket for us, and a smaller blanket that's the same colors but different blocks. Also for us. Those I've yet to take pictures of, since I haven't figured out how to do so without getting the cats on them. So yeah, pictures are forthcoming.

I feel pretty good though, to have a start on this year's Christmas knitting. Hopefully I can continue working on presents throughout the year. I know, I know.... I keep saying that and it just doesn't happen lol. But I can hope, right?

Haven't been up to very much besides knitting. I need to do some sewing soon. But it seems like I'm in blanket mode at the moment. Not sure what that's about. I tried working on another clapotis, but I just couldn't get into it. *shrug* So blankets it is.

2 comments:

Amanda Haugland said...

*waves* Hi? Haven't seen/talked to you in ages. I miss you. Glad to "see" you here!

Anonymous said...

hiya. yeah, not been on LJ or anything much lol