Wednesday, January 19, 2011

*blinks and looks around*

Wow...where has the time gone? Has it really been a year and two days since I posted last? (ETA: oops, make that two years!)

*checks date*

Guess so... What can I say? I haven't really been crafting much. A combination of health (mental and physical) and doing other things, like writing. I've caught the knitting bug again, though, which is a good thing. I don't know half the things that claim to be WIP's on the sideline there anymore, so will be scrapping the lot and working on the blog basically from scratch. Hopefully you'll bear with me as I get myself sorted out...again.

I just finished one project (go me!), but it's a gift, so can't show it just yet. I'm thrilled to have my first FO for 2011 though! My plan was to do some selfish knitting, and I even brought it with me, but not I'm waffling. I want to knit fingerless gloves, but I'm itching to work on... another blanket. *sigh*. It's a sickness, I'm tellin' ya.

Anyway, thought I'd show my face again and let you know I'm still alive and kicking. I'm hopeful that there'll be more to report on the crafting front for this year.

No comments: