Tuesday, January 25, 2011

Finished!

Yes, I did it. I finished the second pair of gloves. These are for a friend of mine. Same as the ones I made before, so not much to tell about them.


Project:Easy Fingerless Gloves
Pattern:Easy Fingerless Gloves
Size:one size
Yarn:Dale of Norway/Dalegarn Sisilk
Colors:Red
Needles:US 5
Gauge:none
Ravelry link:Hop on over!


Now that they're done, I am free to start on something new. That was the goal I had set, so that's what I'm sticking to. For those who are on Ravelry, you can see what I'm going to attempt next here. It's the Elise Shawl, and it's crochet. I've never managed to crochet my way beyond a granny square (yes, I've tried and failed before) but this actually looks simple enough that I'm going to try my hand at it. There's a crochet-a-long going on in one of the forums I frequent, so I'm hopeful that with their help, I can do this. Wish me luck!

1 comment:

BeCullen said...

Good luck!! The gloves look great. :D