Friday, August 19, 2011

Finally!

I've had this blanket finished for close to a year now, and was finally able to ship it out to my friend's little boy. Only a year late, but hey. She received it today, so I get to share it with you!




She'd shown me a picture of the decor they intended to use for their boy, and I'd had it in my mind ever since. I'm so excited to know that the colors match! She loves the blanket, and the shawl I sent her as well. It's just a prayer shawl, and I forgot to take a picture of it, so I can't share it yet. I've asked for pictures of both her baby and the blanket, and her and the shawl, so hopefully (if she'll permit it) I can share with y'all soon.

The stats for the blanket:
Project:T's Baby Blanket
Pattern:Moderne Log Cabin Baby Blanket
Size:N/A
Yarn:Caron Simply Soft
Colors:Country Blue,
Light Country Blue,
Off White,
Chocolate
Needles:US# 10
Gauge:N/A
Ravelry link:Hop on over!


No comments: