Wednesday, February 23, 2011

So...

I didn't end up blocking my shawls, since I was far too scatterbrained to do it when I had the chance, to that is waiting for another day.

I've been working on Danny's blanket again, which is coming along nicely, even if I do say so myself. I really like the idea of having a blanket in the works at all times - they're great mindless projects to have around. Must take that into consideration once budget allows for that sort of thinking again.


The other day, I was talking to a friend of mine, Em, about how her hands were always freezing etc. I just reached for my own fingerless gloves, and for some reason I got it into my mind that I could make her some, as she had said she didn't have any. So that's what I'm going to do. The same pattern I did the last ones with, so they'll be quick and easy, and cheap, since I'll be using left over yarn from one of the blankets I made. Then it'll only be a matter of getting them to her, but that's a worry for another day.

I know, I'm crazy for doing it, but it's one of those mindless projects, and I'm all about those right now.

No comments: