Tuesday, February 1, 2011

Elise Shawl, Take Two

Yep, you read that right. I started another shawl. Figured I might as well get it worked on while the pattern was still fresh in my memory. I had to frog the first three rows twice before I got it right, but I managed to get there all on my own this time! *happy dance*

I'm using a very different kind of sock yarn this time though, and let me tell you... All yarn is so not created equal! This one'll be much more muted than the one I finished yesterday, as it's dark greens and grays and browns, but it'll look nice, I think.

I hope.

No pictures as of yet, as this one's intended as a gift, and while the person who's supposed to get it may or may not be reading this blog, I'd rather not spoil everything, if you know what I mean.

No comments: