Wednesday, March 30, 2011

An Impromptu FO

I needed some utterly mindless knitting, since I couldn't get my brain to function properly enough to focus on a actual pattern (that's what I get for thinking I can start on that shawl this time of the month). Since I still haven't been able to get yarn for the other project I've got going, and I wasn't in the mood to deal with a huge blanket, I resorted to this:


Project:Kitty hat
Pattern:no pattern used
Size:22"
Yarn:Simply Soft
Colors:Raspberry
Needles:size 8
Gauge:none
Ravelry link:Hop on over!


I look utterly ridiculous, but there you have it. No, I didn't knit it for me. I just knit it because I had scrap yarn, and I could. No idea what I'm going to do with it.

Now I have another problem. What to work on next, because I'm still not in a mindset for anything complicated.

No comments: