Sunday, March 20, 2011

Random Act Of Kindness

A friend from Ravelry sent me a care-package! I couldn't believe it when I opened the box and found all these goodies! Check it out :-)

A lot of yarn, chocolate, a card, DPNs, and a UU-stitchmarker (UU is the acronym of the group we're in on Ravelry). So cool!

 These two are designated to (hopefully) become Endpaper Mits, by Eunny Jang.


 I have no idea what I'm making with this yet.

This, however, I already know what I'm making with. Next on my to-do list. We'll do a crochet-a-long in the thread for the Eva's Shawl.

Thanks you again, Amber, for the lovely gifts. It made a crappy week a lot brighter. I look forward to show off the projects as they come along.

2 comments:

BeCullen said...

That is so very sweet. It's nice sometimes to get unexpected gifts, especially when they are so well timed. I can't wait to see what you make with them. :D

Unknown said...

Thanks, bb! I'm itching to get started lol. And yes, it's very nice, and definitely well timed.