Friday, March 4, 2011

Showing Off WIP

Well, I frogged the first attempt at the Feather and Fan scarf (yes, scarf. I read the name wrong, earlier. It is, in fact, a scarf), but have made some good headway with it now.

The pattern itself is fairly easy to memorize. Less easy is not accidentally adding stitches. Oh well.


See? I know it's not easy to see, given the lighting and the backdrop of my laptop screen, but you should get a fair idea. I like how it's turning out. At first, I was iffy on the combination of yarn/pattern, but it seems to be working out well enough. The yarn itself is yummy to work with. So soft. *sigh* Love it. Almost don't want the scarf to come to an end. Lucky for me, I still have a ways to go before it's done.

Oh, I found a picture of the yarn pre-wind (though no longer all nicely rolled up. It gives a better idea on the colors, though).

Isn't it lovely?

No comments: