Tuesday, March 8, 2011

Yippie!

I just cast off on my scarf! I love it! Now I just need to find a way to block it, so you can really see it pop. I'm so pleased with it, though. I'm almost sad to see it done, actually. Once I got the hang of it, it was a pleasure to knit, especially with this yarn! So soft!


Project:At The Deep End scarf
Pattern:Feather and Fan scarf
Size:one size
Yarn:At The Deep End       50% Superwash Merino
50% Tencel
Colors:blue/green/yellow
Needles:US 5
Gauge:none
Ravelry link:Hop on over!

Now to figure out whether I'm casting on something else, or working on one of my WIPs ;-)

3 comments:

Seren Dipity said...

This looks so nice! I lovethe color, it suits you!

If i vote for WIP does that count :D

Knitting in the Rocky's said...

Very, very nice!

Unknown said...

Thanks, ladies!