Saturday, May 7, 2011

Blocking Away!

I just finished wet-blocking my At The Deep End shawl (aka the Elise Shawl I crocheted a while back). It was a little intimidating, because while soaking, a lot of dye seemed to leach out of it. Never had that happen to me before, but then again, I've never worked with that yarn before, either. Hopefully it won't do so again if it ever gets wet.

Anyway!
Here's a before picture:





And all pinned/blocked:


Just hope I got it right lol. I'm still amazed at the difference it makes, and I can't wait to block my other projects now. Have to wait for this to dry, though, and that'll take at least two days. We'll see :-)
Post a Comment